11/6 Brunswick Street, NORTH COOGEE
A HOP, SKIP AND JUMP
Welcome to 11/6 Brunswick Street, North Coogee.
+ Show More
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment is a sublime choice for anyone who would like a beach side lifestyle in an idyllic location unlike any other. From relaxing strolls on the boardwalk to Sundays enjoying the sea breeze.
Bright Side Apartments - Only 3 years young and a small complex of only 17 unique apartments, Unit 11 is positioned perfectly on level 3 which makes the most of the South West views towards Woodman Point - not only from the balcony, but direct from your master bedroom.
A spacious open plan living room flows seamlessly with the kitchen and balcony which makes it perfect for entertaining. The contemporary kitchen is complete with an island bench come breakfast bar, stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher. There are glass splash-backs and sleek appliances as well as ample storage space. Sip your morning coffee/evening cocktail on your own balcony whilst overlooking some water views or you could take a short stroll to Dome Cafe for your morning coffee fix before you start the day ahead.
Thoughtfully designed with real life in mind, a separate laundry room with plenty of cupboards is a great bonus and can be used a storage room within the apartment. In addition to this there is also a separate storage room on the same level as the apartment itself!
Port Coogee Village Shopping Centre, Dome Cafe and pristine beaches are all within arm's reach, giving you the best of both worlds when it comes to lifestyle, community and convenience.
- Small boutique complex of only 17 apartments
- Generous sized storage room on same level as the apartment
- Separate laundry room with plenty of storage
- Minutes from the peaceful Port Coogee Marina, Ngarkal Beach and parklands
- A street away from Port Coogee Village Shopping Centre and Dome Cafe
- Only a short drive to the City of Fremantle
- Well designed floor plan with open-plan living area
- Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash-backs and dishwasher
- Separate kitchen island bench
- Full height tiling in both bathrooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating
- Private 22sqm balcony
- Two car bays in the ground floor garage
Currently leased to fantastic tenants until 3rd June 2022 paying $550/week.
Council rates: $2,287.56 per annum
Water rates: $1,200.78 per annum
Strata rates: $1252.00 per quarter
Reserve Fund: $175.00 per quarter
Apartment size: 112 sqm including balcony
Build year: 2016
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.