2 Rosetta Way, HAMILTON HILL
VENDOR WANTS IT SOLD!
EASY CARE GREEN TITLED HOME!
Open for Inspection:
Wed 10th Aug 5:30am-6:00am
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent Greg Chapman immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval. 100% transparent process.
+ Show More
The perfect home for those looking to downsize or a stress free, easy care first home or investment, put this one to the top of your list!
Welcome to 2 Rosetta Way, Hamilton Hill.
If you want to live close to Fremantle but would prefer a modern home, then this is the one for you! Easy care, super secure and packed with modern features, this home is definitely a contender.
The location here is brilliant! Situated on a corner, green titled, rear lane lot (parking at the rear), walking distance to Southwell Primary School and a hop skip and jump to Phoenix Shopping Centre. A quick 10 minute drive will see you at the gorgeous South Beach and moments more will have you in the heart of Fremantle.
The seller will be considering offers. Please click the "Get in Touch" or "Email Agent" and send through an online enquiry to receive more information to help you make a decision, including price information, Title details and offer documentation.
Many features including:
- Construction completed in 2013
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Flows out to the spacious alfresco and grassed yard
- Huge Master bedroom (super-king sized) with his and hers robes
- Ensuite bathroom with toilet and shower
- Good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Ducted reverse cycle Air conditioning
- Hard wearing vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Quality timber venetians to all windows
- Steel mesh screens to all doors and windows
- Roller shutters to all doors and windows - perfect lock up and leave
- Limestone and aluminium slat fully fenced yard
- Grid tie solar system with quality Fronius inverter
I look forward to showing you through this property soon!
Council rates: $1,748.21 per annum
Water rates: $1,141.24 per annum
Block size: 335 sqm
Build year: 2013
The particulars of this property listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the information is reliable and accurate by also providing any supporting documents to all enquires, however, clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.